Saturday 24 November 2012

Red and Yellow

Namur, 24th November 2012.

It's been a long time since I did a "proper" photo session and it has been a fair while since I was out and about in Namur. The trees are a lot barer than they were when I was last in Belgium, some three weeks ago, but there are still some Autumn reds and yellows around; there are some beautiful golden ginkyos at the road sides and flashes of yellow and orange amongst the woods on the citadel. This photoshoot was of some berries and flowers I got from Namur's vast Saturday market. As always, it was the colours- here the rich, warm Autumn colours- that attracted me, but these are very shapely/ "architectural" plants too, so I had some fun playing with that, as well. 

These are some of my favourites from a session of about 200-250 pictures: all taken with the usual Sony alpha 230 camera, using natural daylight from large studio windows, plus some internal (sodium) lighting and a few stone, painted wood and cloth props.








- Posted by Victoria Neblik.

No comments:

Post a Comment